Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blushing Betty

I've just found a recipe for a dessert cake called 'Blushing Betty' - how quaint...I'm adding it to the list of recipes im going to trial for the Sweetgum Bakery. Its full of rhubarby goodness, perfectly soothing during these winter months in Melbourne.

In an attempt to eventually remove myself from the 9 to 5 I'm taking myself on my own Sweetgum Bakery adventure. Im beginning to put together my favourite recipes for tea cakes, cupcakes and biscuits with the hope of running a home based bakery business in the not too distant future. I will create cakes that will not only taste devine they will also cater for people with gluten intolerance and fructose malabsorption (myself included).

D and I married a little over three months ago, im looking forward to the future (which hopefully includes a puppy) for what is yet to come, and for the cakes I havent baked yet! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment